Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Practicing on my own

Today was a good day. After work I was driving in the countyside with my Triumph Street Triple 675 for a while before I went home for some Karate practicing. Driving my bike is like meditation, I leave everything else behind and I can drive for hours without any thoughts entering my head.

Back at home I first practiced some Koryu Uchinadi on my own. Kihon Kamae Waza Solo, Kihon Heishu Waza Solo and Kihon Keri Waza Solo.

After that I practiced some Sankukai related stuff, some Kata that I need to improve so I started with Rohai and Seipai. There are 11 different katas I'm suppose to know at the next test. I have a lot work to do.

I had planned to do some Bunkai as well but I ran out of time. Maybe later, otherwise I will continue where I left tomorrow.

Kommentarer