Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Using the Video camera

It's saturday and this morning we went to the Dojo and practiced for several hours by ourselves.

We started with Koryu Uchinadi. I'm still struggeling with Kihon Uke Waza Futari Geiko, Kihon Heishu Waza Futari Geiko, Kihon Kaisho Waza Futari Geiko, Kihon Keri Waza Solo and Kihon Keri Waza Futari Geiko but it gets better all the time.

After the KU training we continued with some Sankukai related practice. We used the video camera to get some help to work with my katas. So I can see with my own eyes what I need to improve. This time I did the Pinan Nidan kata, the Seienchin kata and the Seipai kata.

We also used the video camera to document some old and new Pinan Shodan Bunkai, so we don't forget them and can work with them more.

tatsu karate

Kommentarer