Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Back to normal!

Today I was able to train as hard as I use to for the first time after the cold. That makes me so happy.

We started the training with some sparring with punching only and continued with punching and low kicks only.

We also practiced to get up from the ground as soon as possible when the fight goes down there. It's really difficult if you are the one on the ground and the opponent still standing up. Or in a self defence situation if the opponents friends come and start kicking you into the head or something. Try to get up as fast as you can. I have to practice that a lot!

After a short stretching we did a lot of spinning, jumping high kicks of all kind. Just playing around having fun with those the rest of the training. We don't practice them very often.

It got a bit late because I stayed in the dojo for a while after the training talking to my friends and doing a lot of stretching. Some body parts will hurt badly tomorrow after doing all the high kicks!!!

Kommentarer