Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Dinner out yesterday


Went out for some Japanese food yesterday to celebrate my 5 years of karate training. I had some Gyoza. There is a few places here that makes them the way I like them and this is one of them. Ended up in a park with a Caffe Latte To Go after that. It was very nice sitting there in the sun.

There was no training and not very much time on my bike either. No, thats not right, there was a lot of time on my bike on my way home. Got stuck in one af all traffic jams due to improving the roads in Stockholm and the traffic moved at a crawl. It took for ever to get home. And there wasn't enough space to get past the line of cars as I use to because of the road improvement work.

Found this on the youtube yesterday when I got home. Someone had put a link in a biker forum where to buy them and I started to google about it. Why can't I have one of those? LOL

SF506 RC Motorcycle

(Need to find out how to put a youtube video here... I should know that...)

Kommentarer