Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Inlines


For the first time in two years I went out on my inlines. That was nice. My muscles will probably be sore tomorrow from all the uphills. Stayed out for 1 hour and 40 min, I think that's a good start.

Had lunch at a sushi place I like today and then had a caffe latte in the city. Did buy a new book as well with some tips how to take care of the bike. I don't know that much about things like that yet. My friends gets themselves a good laugh all the time when I ask them the silliest things. Need someone to teach me some of the basic things I should know about, so I don't have to embarrass myself by asking in different biker communities at the internet.

I'm going to try to find a book about good technique in driving a bike. It seems like there only is books about that in English and I couldn't find any in the biggest bookstore in Stockholm. Need to search the internet for a good one.

Kommentarer