Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

5 years of karate today!!!


Wonderful weather and I was stuck at work. Almost everyone I know has vacation but I work until Friday. After work I went to the Dojo and practiced some Karate. It has been one week since I was in the Dojo last time. Feels like a month or something but it was nice to do some kicking and punching again. Today is the day when I have been practicing Karate for 5 years by the way, and I hope for many more.

Looked in my Work Out Diary and it looks like I haven't been training a lot lately, not as much as I use to. Thanks to the back pain last week and less karate lessons in the dojo during the summer I got some rest that was good for me. I'm just not used to it, but feel that I probably could get used to it very quickly. oops!

Kommentarer