Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Can't make up my mind...


Thursday and my back is still in pain so I didn't take my Street III for work for the first time in a long time. I missed it like crazy the whole day. It looked so lonely standing there under it's cover when I left home.



Booked that appointment with my chiropractor until next week so I have to wait until Tuesday before I get this fixed. Now at least the back is slightly better even without doing anything about it, but I don't know if it is a good thing to take the bike for a drive later tonight. Maybe I should just wait until tomorrow and see how it is then. If I can wait that long!!!

Today is also one of those days I use to practice Koryu Uchinadi but that won't happen. No way with this back. Next Martial Arts training at all will probably be two days after me visiting the chiropractor I guess. That's how it usually works.

Tomorrow we have planned to go out driving with our bikes, me and a friend of mine. He has a Kawasaki Ninja that is really fast. I just need to remember to be careful and not go too fast, because I have less experience than him, and it's easy to just follow if he desides to go fast. (Of course we never break the speed limits I guess.) If I can go there at all because of my back pain of course.

Kommentarer