Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Driving after a rainy day


Finally I got on the bike out to the curvy roads again yesterday. After 5 minutes it started to rain as crasy. If I went back home? Of course not, needed to test how water proof my equipment is or something.

Kept driving a lot more carefully so the bike shouldn't slip on the wet road. The mind was fully occupied with the driving. When I finally arrived to Rosenhill it stopped raining. I put the bike in the parking lot. Watched it standing there with the green fields of Grödinge in the background. It was steaming a lot from the bike after the rain and I just thought, no matter how wet and cold I am right now. I just love this moment, standing there watching the bike in this surroundings.

Had some water to drink and an ice cream sitting there watching a few other bikes there. I saw a white Ducati Monster (?) that I just fell In love with. I got a big smile all over my face when the owner started it and I heard the sound of it.

Went out to Slingerbulten after a while and the roads was steaming after the rain. I had forgot how beautiful it is and I have really missed that feeling for the last years when I haven't had a bike.

I kept the speed down a little and just tried to drive the bike in a relaxed way. Felt everything that was going on under the tires. When hitting bumps and small stones. That tells me it was a pretty relaxed driving after all, else I hadn't felt them.

Lets see if there will be any driving today or not. Tomorrow it's Koryu Uchinadi practicing in the dojo but after that maybe....

Kommentarer