Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Preparing for track days


Now I know how to use them. Those things you use to tie down the bike to the trailer. I would never be able to figure that out by my self, that's for sure! Bought them yesterday and got myself a lesson in how to use them.

Today I had to buy a travel towel that don't use that much space in my backpack and dries fast and that I can bring with me when traveling with my bike. I already have travel sheet that's really small when it's in the backpack. Now I only need to buy a waterproof over suit to wear when riding my bike when it's raining.

Maybe need to buy some more chain lube too. But do I need any tools or something if I accidentally brake something? Is there anything I could need for the weekend in Kemora, Finland? Asked my older brother and he got himself a big laugh and said to me that the thing I need to bring is Gaffer tape and steel wire. That will fix most things. I don't know. That doesn't sound like something I would do.

Now it's just a few days before I go there. I am leaving at Saturday and staying there until Friday. Before that I need to go home and do some laundry and shopping. Maybe I just leave the Gaffer tape and steel wire part to those who knows about things like that.

Kommentarer