Fortsätt till huvudinnehåll

Back hurts!!!


Wednesday and my back hurts like crazy. For no reason at all. It just started to hurt in the middle of the Karate practicing in the Dojo. I didn't even do anything that could have caused it, it just happends now and then. Need to go to my chiropractor. First available appointment is on Tuesday next week. Probably shouldn't drive my bike before that if the back does not get better I think. This week has been full of bruces and injuries from training, and now this. What a crazy week!!!

Really hope my back will be better soon, because on Sunday there will be a track day only for women on bikes on a Go Kart Track north of Stockholm. To practice how to use the breaks safely and how to drive one's motorcycle through curves safely. I really, really want to go there.

Kommentarer